View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 11:01 AM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: problems with contacts on new rom 3.52

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketab View Post
For the first day since the new official rom, when I would text ro write an email when i would put the first letters in the to box my contacts would automatically suggest who I want to contact. (the way it should). Since then nothing pops up. I tried a soft reset and it did not work. Can someone help on this one. I never had this problem with the olders roms.
you go to settings>input> word completion tab>then change it to suggest after two letters
This post has been thanked 1 times.