View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 07:58 AM
boggsie
b00nsquad

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue WM 6.1 GPS 3.03 Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeurx View Post
I dont really understand why you couldnt use it in the old way, just extract the kitchen rar to your rom dev folder and place your oems in the oem folder and everything should work.
I believe that the kitchen DogGuy assembled (Vogue_Kitchen_Tools.rar) uses the entire OS.nb as opposed to nk.fat. Thus, when you run PrepIt.bat, OS.nb is not there and you get a RUU_signed.nbh that is 1kb in size.

... and please don't misunderstand, I bet I know much less about all of this stuff than you do. I was hoping to avoid confusion on folks wondering into the thread.

Edit for additional clarification: As I understand it, the goal of your project is fine as it is - a package to drop into PPCKitchen.org. There is no reason to modify it to work in other kitchens. I was simply hoping to have some clarification so others wouldn't wonder in and think that this package was a direct drop-in for other (non-PPCKitchen.org) kitchens.

Best regards,
-boggsie

Last edited by boggsie; 06-27-2008 at 08:30 AM.