View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 09:44 PM
tcbusch
PPCGeeks Regular

tcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who has the best backup software?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC Guy View Post
Please indulge me as I have a few more question about using this software.

How often do the people using SPB backup actually backup their devices?
Do you schedule one using the SPB software weekly calendar?

That scheduled backup is between the device and the storage card. If you have your PC synced with the device, how often do you do backups with the PC?

What compression level are you using for your backups?

Do any of you check the box in general options for the "stand-alone restorer" and why?

Under Files options do you check the box for "Skip previous backup files" and why?
I schedule backup to run every night. I store the backups on my SD Card. I keep about 7 backups. I don't skip previous files. If I ever need to restore I just pick the newest backup and that's it, you don't have to go back to the original. The funny thing is I keep the Create stand alone unchecked and yet it still can restore without spb backup installed. I unchecked Stop Processes before backup and unchecked reset after backup. That way my phone doesnt reboot every night.