View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 05:41 PM
GaMedic
Ditch Doctor
Threadstarter

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tutorial to upgrade your ROM to WM6

Quote:
Originally Posted by t1M0vkny View Post
i'm having trouble btw. the build of the ROM and getting the update utility going - it can't seem to see my phone. I have tried it both from bootloader mode (as the tutorial say I should) and in normal reset mode (as the update utility asks)...which one should it be? If I use the normal reset do I wait untill fully loaded before pluggin in the phone?

almost there, I can feel it...ha
Well this tutorial is outdated if you are trying to put 6.1 on your phone. But to answer you question we may need more info. Does your PC recognize you phone? Does it cause active sync to start on the PC when you hook your USB from your phone to your PC? Most of the time you can do either way. I could just hook my phone up and run the kitchen without putting phone into bootloader. Some people say they have to do it manual before hooking up phone. But one thing is certain your PC must recognize that your phone is hooked to it or you will go nowhere.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>