View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 05:18 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: WeatherPanel Problems

Hmmm...I would have to say that's it's probably not a WP problem. Weather Panel is pretty harmless (except for messing with your fonts sometimes). I've been running it for over 2 years now and have encountered few problems (certainly nothing that effects your whole system how you described it).

You can always uninstall it and see how your phone behaves and then reinstall it. If you did a hard reset and you think it's the culprit then I would install WP first before anything else.

late,
Coz