View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 10:34 AM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Wink Re: Problem after running ppst.exe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlefield View Post
Update: when I look in device information I don't think my typical username is there... this probably the problem?
Please make sure you are flashing the correct stock rom (and I don't mean it to sound like I think your an idiot) but its really easy to get them mixed up... Re-flashing the new sprint stock rom should be all you need to do....

try these two things next.

First. After you re-flashed and let customizations run and the phone reboots, run the ppst from the windows folder and let it reboot.
Make sure that if correctly completes before you reboot. Then pull the battery out for a minute and then soft reset.

You can also try this..

##data# then put in your password and then tap edit and restore and let it reboot. That has also worked for me. My main problem when this happens to me is I won't catch signal for 20 min or I will roam for no reason. This really only happens to me when I use the kitchen and run the non-patched ppst.

Also you could always disable roaming for right now...

And I was just thinking. No one has asked the obious question. Could there be a actual service problem in your area????