View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 09:22 AM
boggsie
b00nsquad

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Problem after running ppst.exe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
I think he should be able to fix it by re-flashing a stock rom from his carrier (Which remains unknown).
It is also possible (I guess) to resolve the issue by (post-flash) installing the correct carrier-specific cab from dcd's titan or vogue thread over on xda.

I can't speak with experince on this situation, as I've never personally had it happen to me. In the early stages of the stickied GPS Fix thread, there were a few folks who were VZW subscribers who had flashed PPST.exe and, while I can't recally everything that they tried to resolve the issue, I can say that there were folks who had to resort to a support call to get their data connection fixed.

I think that your suggestion has merit, though, because it gives this person something to do while waiting on hold and it might resolve the issue without talking to support.

Best regards,
-boggsie