View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 04:58 PM
DHarvey
VIP Member

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEW official Sprint ROM posted on XDA-dev by DCD

So far I'm loving it. No stability issues what so ever and the only program Incompatibilities I've come across is TCPMP still will not work.

Now on to the real reason for my post. It would be ABSOLUTELY AWESOME to see the new video drivers incorporated into this ROM. You can read up on the progress of the porting project here:

http://htcclassaction.org/driverprogress.php

So far they have been able to successfully get an HTC TyTN II to perform better than the Diamond on graphics tests and that is only the beginning as the drivers still aren't finished.

I can see the perfect ROM... This ROM, EXACTLY this ROM, but with the drivers from the link above. No custom garbage with tons of crap bogging it down(that can all be installed by the user IMHO)