View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 04:57 PM
fixxxer2012
#1 troll!

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Im Gettin A Terrible Error!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbl View Post
You can use the activesync method if you're not in a problematic state. That's how I upgraded earlier today.

1) Connect cable with existing phone image... let activesync calm down.

2) Run the official ROM .exe from my PC and let it update. It takes a while and will disconnect a couple of times for the radio part of the update.... be patient.

3) It'll eventually reboot, and if you're NOT with Sprint you need to be ready to skip the customizations that will run after you complete the timezone and password setup. By skip I mean, when it displays the "Running customizations in 3...2.."... SOFT RESET using the stylus.

If you're with Sprint you can just let things take their normal course.
so the rainbow color on the phone and it disconnecting is normal in the upgrade process ? i get a error 260 form the sprint upgrade window.