View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 02:46 AM
JBabey
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

JBabey is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
Quote:
Originally Posted by soggystockings
Quote:
Originally Posted by soggystockings
Ok i did the rom but i am having an issues..I cant copy my pim(contacts) from the storage card to my device(contacts not showing up). When i click on contacts it flashes but it doesnt show them. They are listed though in my call list. I also am getting a Sychronization error could not be completed. Try again later.

Support code 800754e

Any ideas?

EDIT-- now my phone is not getting any service...to make calls

EDIT-- again..have service now after two soft resets but contacts still dont show..
EDIT--again...I still cannot put my contacts in. I tried to use my mail2web server and now i am getting a "there is not nough free memory on your device to sync info..yadayadayada) Support code: 0x8007000E

Damn last edit i promise...I love the rom i FINALLY got my contacts in and i also have sync with the computer so all is well. What "programs" were not supposed to be in the rom? I dont think booted it up right to clear out the junk...Thanks
the contact PIM.VOL file from AKU 2.x is NOT compatible with AKU 3.x (ya i know!) you actually have to sync them out, and back in once you upgrade... then you can continue to use the pim.vol.... it pissed me off quite a bit because i was hastey with my upgrade and had to downgrade... sync....the re-upgrade and sync

uploading the verizon one now,

as for sprint... MMS is a f*(KING pain in the @$$.... EVERY registry entry carries over fine... everything is "supposed" to work... doing reg compares before and after and building ... still puts everything EXACTLY the way it is when you install it and manually enter the settings... yet once packed into an OEM it wont freakin work....

Seriously, im running out of options, if someone has the L33T skillz to OEM this properly ... with or without the sprint settings, just so it will WORK once you put in the settings would be fantastic!

anyways.... i got about 2 tricks left, and then ill be out of options.