View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 10:18 AM
DHarvey
VIP Member

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEW official Sprint ROM posted on XDA-dev by DCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshie0 View Post
My apologies for the possible repetition, but I'm still not entirely clear on this. I just updated to the leaked ROM the other day using the unlocker. Do I need to do ANYTHING prior to installing the official update? Or just connect my phone to my PC and run the EXE file?
No. Even though the leaked ROM was leaked it was still a carrier shipped ROM. This means you would not have had to run the unlocker to begin with. since you are on Sprint.

Since this is an Official Release, you do not need to do anything special to flash this ROM. Just run the exe(as admin if you have Vista). You can even do this without unlocking if Sprint is your carrier.