View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 11:52 PM
xgumbyx
Lurker

xgumbyx is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: iPhone Theme by Torx-Tevelopment

Hi all. First post here on this forum (I think). Been having a look at your iPhone theme torx and been trying to give it a shot. I've grabbed all the prereqs noted in your Readme.txt. I am stuck at the themes part. Currently I have WA3.2 and WADv1.9 and am at the part where I am supposed to choose the theme.

The Readme.txt states

3) Copy all or your preferred WA3 iPhone theme(s) to *root*/Program Files/Lakeridge/Wisbar Advance 3/

4) Copy all or your preferred WAD iPhone Portrait and Landscape theme folder(s) to *root*/Themes/Desktop

I've done both of these steps but when I try and choose a theme for WAD I only see Default Desktop 2.x theme. I Previously had WAD2.x beta installed but that is now removed. Also, step 2 states

2) Install WAD first, and THEN Wisbar Advance 3. Currently a bug issue with theme selection is present if installed backwards in the "traditional way"

I had already installed WA3 and then WAD prior to reading the readme. Ive uninstalled/reinstalled in the order you suggest but I dont see the WAD plugin in WA3 Plugins section.

Any help here from anyone would be of great help. Currently, I have a blank, black today screen with only a start menu and the usual WM6 icons at the top (battery, data, signal, audio).

**UPDATE** I reflashed then started the Readme.txt from scratch and all is well now. Nice theme torx, thank you.

Last edited by xgumbyx; 06-25-2008 at 12:29 PM.