Speed_419
PPCGeeks Regular

Speed_419 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Plans with the touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindRacer View Post
there's a 20 dollar plan that's a 5 mb limit? I've searched the verizon site and asked probably 4 different reps now, and I've never been told about this.

If I were to use the internet only a little, use the weather, and use MMS messaging, how fast would this 5 mb go?

I also have a 5 dollar sms and mms messaging plan from a long time ago. If I send/recieve mms, would this count against the 5 mb's of data, or just against my sms/mms plan?

OK, here is the entire scoop. Anyone else reading check the date to make sure it is accurate.
Verizon has data that is unlimited that works out to be around $40/line/mth. They also have a $25 plan that gives you what I thought was 10mb, not 5, or you could pay as you go. If I were you, to play it safe for the first month or two, get the unlimited package to see how much you use it. Much better to buy $15 worth of insurance then to get a $100 overage charge for data.

Secondly, I would call customer care, or find a Direct Store (usually a service center) to get the information that you want.

**DO NOT use an agent of Verizon.

First of all, they aren't able to give you the Verizon discount for the new every two program, they only give you promotional pricing. At a direct store, you get the promotional pricing, plus the additional discount of $50 or $100 depending on which plan you are currently on. Not only that, but they also only do phones, they don't also sell radios, or TV's, etc..

Currently Running
Mighty ROM SE