View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 12:21 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Idiot

I don't even see any benefit from XCPUScalar for opening TOMTOM. Which takes exactly 15.1 seconds no matter what I do.
For me XPUscalar NEVER ran fast enough to warrant the high MA use.

I always found Pocket Hack Master to ALWAYS run faster, even with same settings.

I also noted that the custom settings in PHM made it run fast enough to warrant it's high MA usage.

Specifically, boosting the BUS settings made the biggest difference.
But that can only be adjusted with PHM, not Xcpu...

This scenario has always been the case for the 6700, but not for other units. I have had Xcpu run faster than PHM with same settings, on AximX30 units.

Oh well sory to get off topic a little, but I have been testing ROM speed for comparison to 2.2, 3.3, and 3.5 Roms. There is a (small)jump up in speed from 3.3 to 3.5, but not as large as I had hoped and I am also seeing a speed difference between the 3.5 roms.. Havent got (EDIT: I mean settled on) a favorite yet!