PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

joe3789 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SMS directly to PC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyppc6700 View Post
"I have 2 lines, the second is my work line, but the company won't let me use my first line" "I want to get text messages, but they should still stay on the phone". "I don't want to carry the phone with me" HA HA

BULL****. You want to spy on the chick you have a shared line with.

The solution to your problem is to dump your girlfriend. You obviously don't trust, nor respect her. With you lacking trust for her, you'll eventually persue hopping the fence because the grass looks greener and you'll use your mistrust (read negative judgement) as justification.

It's too late for you.. let her go. Break it off.
Sorry Danny, did we touch a soft spot in you? That really is not the purpose of my request . If you have a solution, be positive enough to post it. If you don't, be respectful enough to shut it. Really, if you have an issue in your personal life like this, though, seek help. That's quite a profound, sensationalist thing to just post. Danny, I'm here for you if you need to talk. Sorry if you've been through what you wrote here. That's really not my problem here.Thanks for the laugh, though! That's a new one to tell my wife, she loves to laugh ...

Last edited by joe3789; 06-23-2008 at 02:23 PM.