View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 06:48 PM
slypher
VIP Member

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBabey
OMFG haha, thank you for the screenshots to reproduce... I have actually never used that option.

After reading & duplicating your problem, i did some research and found a program called "OnLOCK" that I will build into the rom and test. I may also try to correct the DLL that sets up the devicelock program to point to windows instead of %installdir% and see if that works.

I apologize for the mis-understanding. let me get cooking and ill post back here shortly, with I get it resolved.

BTW, I used to have a cool freeware screenshot program for the PPC and cant seem to find it any longer. What program are you using to take the screenshots?
I am currently using Jeyo Mobile Companion for screenshots. It does some other stuff like let you back up sms messages, however it can't see messages when you are using the palm sms threader so I only use if for screenshots now. Its cool though because you dont have to install anything on your PPC, it does everything for you from a PC installation!

You can check it out at the link below. And unfortunately its not freeware.

http://www.jeyo.com/

There might be a few apps in the software section of this site, although i haven't checked lately.

EDIT: Freeware Screen Capture App:

http://ppcgeeks.com/screen-capture-f...n+capture.html

-s

Funniest thread ever!!

Don't just SAY "Thanks" PRESS ... Try it, it only takes a second!