View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 03:54 PM
JBabey
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

JBabey is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
disable the threaded SMS & use pocketoutlook for sms (delete all the files for it under program files and soft reset). you can also just put your inbox on the today screen and use the leftsoftkey to get into SMS quickly

This is the entry that changes the left softkey.... this will be the LAST time i post things that are already on page 1.

Quote:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Today\Keys\11 2]
@="SMS"
"Open"="\\Windows\\messaging.exe"
++++++++++++

I am not able to duplicate the devicelock issue. I flashed 3 phones back here, and cant duplicate that issue. I would try maybe reflashing, or a hard reset and let me know if its still an issue. The "DeviceLock" that shows up under settings is controlled by the .cpl file for the program (thats what gets things to show up under settings & not programs)

++++++++++++

The power on sound is "Default.wav" and its a .1 second "blip" pulled off the original Sprint ROM (as you requested). If your phone is to loud, there is a volume slider on the left side of your phone that you can nudge down to lower your volume. The ringer default is called "Windows Default .wav" you can overwrite that file with any wav you want using Resco.

++++++++++++

The MMS settings are all accurate, my girlfriend did say she did not get my pic mail, but on my end it showed as sent, and i have gotten no errors. I would "like" to choc that one up to Sprint having a real sh*tty pic mail network. Ill delete out the Sprint server under settings and re-create it and see if that helps, ill post back my results.

There was a gentlemen a few posts up that is going to upload a VZ-MMS oem package for me so Ill incorporate that as soon as I get ahold of it.

Your going to have to hit up someone with verizon for "txt" msg settings, I was unawares there were any settings... just files that take over the phones default handling of txt messages.

++++++++++++

I just got some new audio software to clean up the mario samples so I will actually redo those for you guys np, and yes, if nobody is using the wisbar ill GLADLY remove it, i left it in there for a buddy of mine who is obsessed with the cascading menu feature, ill dig around and see if theres something that will JUST do cascading menus w/out having wis-sh*t installed.

++++++++++++

*whew* i hope i got everything. thanks for the quick responses and feedback to make this the best ROM ever!