View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 10:41 AM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: can sprint really void warranty/insurance for software

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan00davis View Post
yea, lesson learned, and someone just showed me a 3.35 rom on htc's website that i hadnt been able to find previously, so hopefully that solves my immediate problem.
What issues are you having? Remember when you flash back to the stock rom to enable AS and do not put the phone in bootloader....and if you have a GPS enabled radio make sure you install 3.35....just let it run it should be fine...I just walked my buddy through these steps over the phone last night....he was having isues because he was trying to load the rom without the GPS radio...all is fine with his now...