View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 02:01 PM
vetvito
Regular 'Geeker

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Touch Project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedoig View Post
The Diamond is VGA. 640x480 = 4 times the pixels of 320x240 (QVGA), so seeing 25% of the desktop is right on target.

I would imagine everyone else who is working with the Diamond ROM has also had that problem. I'm not sure what the solution is. Replacing all the graphics files with QVGA compatible files seems like it would be a huge pain. I'm sure someone already has the solution though. Maybe try XDA.

Edit: From briefly looking around it appears that most people who are working with the Diamond ROM are porting the CE OS only. I'm not sure if there is any real solution for the VGA->QVGA issue.
Nah, just keep your device DPI settings. So dont deal with anything that says 192, keep a working version 96.

You will also run into a problem with the Diamonds base apps.