View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 08:28 PM
vetvito
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vboyz103 View Post
Hi Vet -

I found couple of bugs in your stock kitchen. ActiveSync won't automatically sync with Exchange upon a first data connection. In previous ROMs I cooked, as long as a data connection is established after a flash, activesync kicks in right away. I confirmed this with the new Kaiser build 19214 SYS that I ported over.

Also, there are a few Diamond apps that doesn't work in your kitchen but work under 19214 such as Album. I was able to scroll to the end of the picture list whereas in your ROM I got hung at the middle. Powerexe.exe package doesn't display the percentage and the tab has no wording on it.

That's all I can recall at this moment...testing out the 19214 and things seems to be the same performance as your original kitchen.

Edit: Also downloaded the SP Calculator skin and it doesn't work in your kitchen but worked under 19214. The updated GPS from sticky doesn't work once installed under your kitchen, but in 19214 it is working properly.
Had to remove a few .dlls for the stock feel.

Did you port entire XIP?

Real Diamond Album works off of the Diamond sensor. Everything else is just the looks of Diamond album, not real.

Power.exe percentage works fine in my custom rom, doesn't work in the kitchen, due to removed .dlls.