View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 11:22 AM
slypher
VIP Member

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkyjones
First, I love this ROM. It is packed with a great deal of goodness.

That said, I am not able to send MMS messages and am not able to control Voice Command via my bt headset's button. Are these known issues, or am I a dumba$$ and just missing something?
Whatever plagued saridnour's rom is also apparently causing the bt headset issues with this rom, if you download the fix on his thread, you will be able to trigger MSVC with your BT headset.

sar_AKU3.5+_pr4 SP1 update cab = ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@up.ppcgeeks....5+_pr4_SP1.cab
It will make the following changes:
1- MS VC media player control fix
2- VC BT gateway fix (allows headset to call up vc)
3- Enable cleartype in landscape, quality 2.
4- added link for notes to start menu
5- added solitare back in and set link in games w/updated graphics.
6- Change AKU version info to reflect patch install ("SAR.3.5.pr4sp1")
NOTE: A hard reset will clear the sp1 addtions. If you hard reset you will need to re-install the cab just like any other app or patch.

I'm trying to get to help out with the MMS thing too, i'll post more if i find it, maybe this can be rolled into the next revision

Funniest thread ever!!

Don't just SAY "Thanks" PRESS ... Try it, it only takes a second!