dzuchowski
Banned User

dzuchowski is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBabey
dzuchowski...

i have no idea how you are getting all of the errors you seem to get, I am also slightly confused why you would want my custom ROM on your handset when all you really seem to want is a plain vanilla SPRINT rom.

tapping on BATTI i have disabled, you can change the configuration in start->programs .... there is a shortcut there for batticfg, regarding the widdcom stack, they are still working to get that working properly and more importantly, STABLE. Once the new kitchen is up and running, i will of course rebuild my ROM with the newer/better/stable items and adjust my configuration accordingly.

The registry entries to get back the icons at the bottom are listed on the front page but for sake of clicking your back button you want these ones..
Quote:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SERVICES\SCREENROTATE]
"ShowIcon"=dword:0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Services\WirelessMgr]
"Keep"=dword:0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SERVICES\POWER]
"ShowIcon"=dword:0
change those 3 values to dword:1 and soft reset

++++++++

i did not incorporate the "LIVE" OEMS as there were quite a few glitches with those packages at the time i was building the ROM, and I was shooting for stability.

I personally use GMAIL, and backup my contacts/calender by copying my PIM.VOL file to my Extended_ROM2 folder about once a week.

and yes, I am of the Nintendo generation and Mario has a special place in my heart.

++++++++++++

Unfortunately the PhoneAlarm OEM package is *highly* unstable and I have therefore put off updating a revision 10 until those issues are resolved. I do have a few more goodies lined up for r10 though so stay tuned!

Thank you for your support!

I have done the reg hacks but just did not understand why anyone would turn off the leds thus gfetting rid of the virbation mode. i like the leds since they akso tel me when its charging. if the leds are off it does not tell me if its charging unless i look for an icon. the light is easier to look for then an icon. also does gmail offer a program like yahoo go where i automatically backup my contacts to the net and also push my mailto me?