View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 12:25 PM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eleazar
Hey Malatesta...i don't suppose you'd be willing to make it for portrait phones...would ya? i hate to keep preaching the same tune lol, but i hope there are other portrait users here as well. And I have yet to find any portrait homescreens that have support for the Octro plugin I would love to have a facade homescreen with Octro. Maybe i'll have to learn how to do this myself
Yeah, I'm definitely not taking requests...too much work, lol. Sorry.

The good news is the reason why I made the landscape is b/c there are a few portrait ones out there already. Here is a nice one just released last week:

http://www.modaco.com/Windows-Mobile...5-t252409.html

as far as octro, the plugin is one line of code. You just substitute one line for another, or squeeze it in somewhere. I highly encourage you to play with the .xml as it is not hard and much more satisfying.