Thread: the new rom
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 09:24 AM
TheShade001
PPCGeeks Regular

TheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: the new rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mromblad View Post
no2chem 5069k ROM with a page pool of 8-10 is the fastest to date for the mogul.

Read up in the no2chem v2.1 thread in the titan upgrade sub-board.

I swear I have not lagged once, and with using oxios memory, I have not reset since I flashed the ROM.
patrickoneal,
i could not agree with mromblad more. I am using the same rom and i have not lagged, at all, and have had absolutely no reason to flash back. i have been really enjoying it.

dzuchowski,
lol. funny. Well i can't run GTA on my mogul, but it actually has become my mini laptop. I actually don't carry my laptop with me as much since i can pretty much control everything(including my actual pc) from my mogul.

I have heard rumors of Titan ram upgrades in another thread. Someone claimed to have upgraded their ram to 128mb. It sounded a bit sketchy and very over-priced. The person who made this claim did not really come through with convincing evidence that it was true(i havent checked back in the thread in a couple of weeks). They did post some pics, but they didn't seem to impress anyone. Not to mention they were asking for 150$ for the upgrade. So i am not sure. I certainly hope it is possible, but not at such a high price.