View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 05:59 PM
grzegorz10
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

grzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mobile Vista - Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by e_town View Post
Great skin man. Love it. Couple quick questions though.

Had WAD skin up and running. Really neat. Just installed WA v3.0 build 2, and i lost my start menu at the bottom! Do you have any idea what could cause this? What advantages does WA have over just using WAD skin? I noticed that the start menu that came "stock" with the WAD theme was a little weak. Should WA put the start menu back at the bottom? I can get to my normal start menu (WA) by exiting full screen and clicking in the corner, but it is not where it should be.

I'm going to try uninstalling WA3 and see if i get my start menu back in WAD. Any ideas on this? Cheers.

EDIT: I'm using WAD v1.3 build 7

EDIT: I uninstalled everything, reinstalled everything and got my start menu back. I have not yet run WA yet due to the fear of losing the start menu again. Will wait until i have a better idea of whats going on or get a response from someone here......
The problem is in the wisbar, I'm running version 3.1.0.6 as alll the updates after that have had problems.
If you havn't got the previouse versions you can pick them up at
http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/dow...isBarAdvance3/