Lurker

purdue89 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SMS-Chat by Vito Technologies Threaded SMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantink View Post
Hello,
We are preparing a next version of SMS-Chat. One of the new features is smiles.
We have so far established 5 smiles for inclusion into SMS-Chat:
#1. same as
#2 same as
#3. sames as same as ') same as '-)
#4. sames asоно
#5. :* same as :-*

The problem is that we want to include only these smiles that will be rendered correctly on most other phones (not necessarily with WM and not necessarily with SMS-Chat).

This is why we need to know which smiles (apart from the 5 mentioned above) you do use on a regular basis in your daily SMS conversations.
NB Please specify them as I specified above (symbols, NOT pictures). For this tick the option below text entry window "disable smiles in text" otherwise it's going to be a mess.

PS Thanks lot in advance. I will not be able to answer any other questions unless it's emergency. With all support and registration issues you can refer to our online form, you'll get an answer: http://vitotechnology.com/en/support/
I sent an email to Vito Support about an issue with version 1.1. I am with sprint (HTC Touch), and when I recieve a picture mail, the sprint server sends me a text message with a hyperlink. With your version 1.1, when I select the link it launches internet explorer, but it isn't using the entire link, so the link isn't pulling up the picture. In sms-chat the link is so long that it is split into two lines. version 1.1 is only using the first line (I verified this by looking at the link in internet explorer), so the link is wrong and the picture isn't displayed.

Has this issue been mentioned before. Thanks.