gammarho55
PPCGeeks Regular

gammarho55 is keeping up the good workgammarho55 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Definitive Diamond Theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
I think this detracts from the forums when we have the "search police" attacking people who are simply asking questions. I agree I find it annoying when someone new jumps in for the first time and asks questions with out trying on their own. He had a good question and has the right to ask, just as you have the right not to read or respond to his question. I beileve we are trying to foster a friendly informative community here. Things like this create hostility and that doesn't help anyone new to learn and eventually contribute... I mean no disrespect by this as you are obviously entitled to your own opinion but I disagree with your approach..
you're right... the approach was totally wrong and i apologize. but from someone who spends alot of time searching these forums, i just find it kinda annoying to get these questions when it could have been answered with a simple search. how does one become a "senior member" anyway? i think that may have been what got me was the fact that it was a so-called "senior member" of these forums.

If someone helped you with a problem, hit the thanks button and let them know you appreciate their time.