View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 11:58 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPB Backup 2.0 released...

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew23 View Post
how is the backup supposed to work with a ROM upgrade? Is there a "special" setting to restore to a new ROM? I don't see how it is really possible? Going from say JD's clean ROM to a different custom ROM? Won't that mess with a lot of settings?
I hope this helps, I understand the confusion. I think this quote will also explain a bit of the customization of restoring that I was trying to explain earlier.

From the manual:

"Device and ROM Upgrade Modes
Now you can safely upgrade your device ROM or change your device and seamlessly restore your data. Spb Backup will automatically detect if the restore process is being performed between different devices or ROM versions and prompt you to select the upgrade mode to perform."

I will attatch the full manual as well:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Spb_Backup_2_User_Manual.pdf (341.8 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 2 times.