View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 08:02 PM
vetvito
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2k View Post
------
Its Sprint Based, so the Operator files should work for sprint, its other carrier settings that I couldn't get to stick. Just drop the Operator files and folders back into OEM. I deleted IOTA from OEMAPPS, the Registry and initflashfile.dat.
--------

Thanks Vetvito.

Hate to sound stupid, but how do I do this? Where are these files located and where should I put them?
Got your email, decided to answer here for the quiet lurkers.

Grab the Sprint 3.02 rom and break it down into packages. I use Package tools but I think prepit.bat does almost the same thing. All the files are in the OEM folder. The operator files are in the operator folders. IOTA is in OEMAPPS. Open up the .rgu in OEMAPPS and search for IOTA when you find it, Copy all of its Registry settings and put them in your registry settings. After that go in OEMLang and grab all IOTA settings and last open up Initflashfiles.dat and copy its IOTA settings. Its simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2k View Post
Hey Vet, when I attempt to cook UC into the ROM by adding the UC_sdautorun OEM folder which comes with the PPC Kitchen, the phone locks in the HTC splash screen and only a boot to SPL allows me to recover.

Am I using the correct UC OEM package? Is there another I should be using. I ask because I know UC works on your other ROMs, but was removed from the clean and Kitchen ROM.

Thanks again for your help!
Try the attached one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
if we downgrade to touchflo v2, will touchpal 3.0 work again? if so, any help on how to downgrade touchflo would be awesome!
Dont know, if you are using the kitchen just remove the Touch flo packages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylz3 View Post
I was over at xda site earlier and came across this diamond theme for WMP by poorlyduck. This thing looks hot and was wondering if you could incorporate it into your next build since you are so heavy on the diamond stuff.
check out the link

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=398508
If I come up with a matching theme, maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minmac00t View Post
I have tried using the OEM that i created from a cab file from XDA and that still has the problem. Maybe its something im doing wrong.??
Probably so, what are you trying to make a cab of?
Attached Files
File Type: zip UCAutorun.zip (54.6 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!