Thread: New 3xx Cube
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 02:19 PM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New 3xx Cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red49er View Post
Nah, I've tried with his Alltel version and no luck. Btw, I'm running JD's super lite rom

Well, I seem to have gotten the stock cube working, but I've copied so many files, changed so many keys, and reset so many times that I don't actually know what I did to finally get it to work :/

It seems like the solution was that HTCCube cab that wouldn't run before (no idea what fixed it). And for those interested, I believe the brn files need to be in the root of windows, and the reg keys must refer to them as \windows\xx.brn

Okay, so I'm uninstalling this cube, it doesn't get along with s2u2 and I can't find the reg key to disable it when s2u2 is open.
at least on the mogul, theres an exemption list in the config file were you install touchflo if you add it to that you should be good.