View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 01:20 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Skins SPB Mobile Shell II - Collections

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstarluvstina View Post
1st off GRACIAS! that site is the balls! and its a plus cause my wife took french all 4yrs of h.s so translation = "babe what does this mean?"

2ndly ive dl'd a few of the .cab themes .. but how do i install the zip themes.. it gives me the file folder.. do i just replace whats in the SPB Mobile Shell folder with what comes in the zip??

Yep! Just overwrite the files. I always save my current files to a folder on my desktop just incase the theme I'm trying doesn't work/locks up MS or I don't like the changes.
This post has been thanked 1 times.