View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 02:50 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: Raphael = HTC Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PdaOd View Post
I wonder why they didn't add the tilting screen. Did the Tilt have mechanical problems?
The tilting screen always seemed like a gimmick to me. It just adds unneeded complexity, more hinges and breakable parts, and more thickness to the device. It's just not elegant enough for the image they're going for here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkeeboy View Post
is this phone smartphone or a multimedia phone. to me it look like a multimedia phone
Those definitions exist only in your head. What's the difference? The phone contains all of the abilities of just about the highest-end Windows Mobile Professional (the step above smartphone, as it supports touchscreens and other functions), as well as great photo, music, and video capabilities. It doesn't need to be shoehorned into a category, and doing so won't benefit anyone.