View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 03:18 PM
ajones7279
Halfway to VIP Status

ajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ajones7279 Send a message via Yahoo to ajones7279
Re: EVDO solution for Cloned 6800/6900!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyRican1981 View Post
i wish i were able to complete this process, but using the method posted above i am not able to read the information from the phone i am trying to clone (samsung upstage m620) it returns: DIAG Error Recieved: Invalid Parameter Response, when trying to read NV item 01192. Everying else has been successfully cloned including ESN and NAI profiles, Phone works perfect, as well as sms. Still stuck on EVDO and 1x. Any suggestions? The touch i am currently trying to clone to, was previously activated and was fully functional on another SPCS account, so i dont kno what to next, any help would be much appreciated.
Yea I'm having the same problen with my Samsung M510
Quote:
Originally Posted by pzztgotbagz View Post
reason why you cant do this is because i didnt post the rest of the solution
Hey, could you please post the rest or pm it to me. Tethering is my only internet connection and this 1x isn't gonna work for me. Strange thing is, I've been using this cloned Touch for a couple months and I've always gotten Evdo. Funny thing is, when I changed my ESN, I didn't change any of my M.IP profiles or anything of
that sort. Then one day outta blue, I couldn't connect to the net, or initiate iota. So I updated my
M.IP proflie 1 to match my Samsung M510 and I'm getting 1x only. Without being able to get the password for my default M.IP from my M510, I have no other way of authenticating Evdo, at least no way I know of. So I'd appreciate a pm. I'd be glad to offer my help in any way possible