View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 11:36 PM
leoiden
Halfway to VIP Status

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to leoiden
Unhappy Re: Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetvito View Post
It can be done, but not at the moment, prolly next build.

I haven't found a way to disable it, you will have to go to a version without it.

I just put togather a kitchen, just remove what you dont want

Keyboard fixed in the kitchen

Carrier settings wont stick, it may work in the kitchen but I havent tried it.

The taskmanager icon is made like that, you couldn't just move it up or down. If you recall the older taskmanagers they had another design on top, and I guess the designers didnt think about the alignment on this one.

A thanks will sufffice

Nope, you have to go to a older version.

Haven't tried HHC
Latest version of Touchpal works
Install a cab to fix the keyboard
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a stock 19588 kitchen, I just pieced it togather so its not very clean. I mean its clean but needs to be cleaned some more.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QBN95EQC

If you know how to work DCD's kitchen then you will be fine. Just click BuildNB.bat and go from there.

You will note that I'm not a fan of OEM's so you will have to manually delete items you don't want.

*give credit*
*Give Credit*
GIVE CREDIT
vetvito what do you mean to manually remove or delete what one does not want ?
if i already tried the kitchen and the options are some to nothing i don,t see anything to remove its BARE JUST ANOTHER ROM COOKED JUST LIKE THE CLEAN ROM YOU POSTED!