View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 06:43 PM
jeryzkid22
Lurker

jeryzkid22 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got my instinct in!

I'm very dissappointed in it so far. All the people in my district are uspet with how slow the internet is running but hopefully its just a prerelease version. I tried going to a graphic intensive site on both my instinct and mogul. I would start loading up the page on the instinct first then I would go into the internet on my mogul type the address in and the mogul would still load up the page first. The funny thing too is that I had the instinct on mobile internet mode while my moguls internet was set to desktop. The feature where you could tilt the phone to scroll down pages is also absent. Hopefully these issues are fixed immidietely.

Other things that I don't like about it too is that there isn't a hole to stick your stylus in the actual phone. The slide in pouch has a spot to put the cheap feeling stylus though. The camera is alright but is very limited. No spotlight, no options at all in taking the pics or videos other than changing if you want to take a pic or a vid. Also you can't edit the pics either and this includes rotating them! Of course you can send pics/vids but you can pretty easily do it on a mogul/touch if you know what email address to put on your friends numbers to send it.

The screen is very responsive like previously stated but it still isn't as responsive as an ipod touch or iphone. It comes with a 2 gig card which is good enough for most people out there. The phone also has a very nice feel to it too and isn't cheap feeling like Verizons new glyde pda.

Overall I'm dissapointed but I'm also biased because I love my mogul so much.
This post has been thanked 1 times.