View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 01:13 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon XV6900 No Signal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwfielder View Post
Hoping to consolidate issues with reception after flashing new radios/ROMs on the VzW Vogues...

I All went well, but took forever to get signal (kept "searching...."). Eventually got signal. Activated it online, *228, option 1. That went through. But when it soft resetted (after successful activation), it takes forever to get signal again (like 30 min or so).

So I have signal now, but if I soft reset...takes forever to lock on.
This is what the issue is slow aquistion of cellular signal after radio change to 3.xx radio. It takes 30 plus minutes sometimes to get signal and is lost after a soft reset. Voice will work prompting some to think its not a akey but a new akey is the solution to this.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 06-05-2008 at 01:17 PM.