View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 08:26 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tracking Programs, which one do you prefer (poll)

While I personally think gps on a phone needs a little more work and I don't rely on it, the ability to remotely lock, retrieve my call log, and erase my personal data makes Sprite Terminator my choice. If I could get gps to work 95% of the time, and could get law enforcement where they have the resources and ability to retrieve my phone, I'd like this feature. But until then making my devices data useless to someone is enough for me.
If you have a minute today, call your local police departments non-emergency number and tell them your phone was stolen and give them the address or gps location...See if you can get anything more than a case #.