Old 06-04-2008, 02:55 AM
stayfly24
Lurker
Threadstarter

stayfly24 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got my instinct in!

anyway, I have a touch as well which ive had since it came out Nov 4, the first thing that the Instinct stood out to me was how responsive it is compared to the touch, there isn't any lag at all ounce you hit a button espically on the dial pad you can hit the numbers as fast as you want and its right there with you. At first the haptic feedback got a little annoying till i found out you could take it off and/or change the sensitivity on it, the rev-a is great, i have the alltel rom on my touch with rev-a but the instinct one seems to be faster so i havnt been back to the touch as far as speeds are concerened on the web. The "voice to action" features are great, hopefully the touch will get this feature with the new update but you can hit this button and say something like "text Joe Smith" and it takes you to the text screen with Joe Smiths name and phone number already in que for you to start texing. Or say you said "Find movie in 23452, city & state" it'll pull up all the movies in that zip, city & state then you can hit the get directions icon and itll take you straight there to that location. I can also tell you its nowhere near as customizable like the touch obviously but we'll see what extra apps they have coming out i heard there are some 3rd party apps coming soon to the instinct, ill post more comments later its 3am right now lol gota go to work in a few hours.