View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 11:02 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: Sprint posts Windows Mobile 6.1 update for Motorola Q9c

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzuchowski View Post
i'm still picking my nose for that new mogul rom... and why would a lesser phone the q9c get it first? my mogul is more expensive and runs pro.. so the q9c is the first smartphone edition of 6.1 the mogul will be the first 6.1 pro
Considering the smartphone editions were leaked first, I'm guessing they were done first, as well. That or they're less complex. Either way, I'm not remotely surprised that a simpler phone would get an earlier update. Easier and less to lose.