View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 10:36 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Skins SPB Mobile Shell II - Collections

Here is my adaptation for the treo 240x240.. I wanted something more "PINK"

Borrowed from xda-developers... namely jopiej (do a search) and his square skins. Used icons from freeweb and some of jopiej's. background is my own manipulated photo of roses. 9button program page and 9 button speeddial.

Zip includes dat files to copy to MS directory and tsk file for today screen match.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sherberttheme.jpg (50.1 KB, 129 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg sherbertthem2.jpg (45.7 KB, 57 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip BrennSherbert.zip (648.5 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.