View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 01:32 PM
Exil3d
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Good vs Bad screens (pictures + videos of both)

clockcycle........ good job diggin into this matter. Well I ended up going to 5 different stores and they all told me my phone is ok. I refferewd them to this site and explained how there is actually 2 screens. One guy checked it out and said he understands the issue. He was nice enough to open 2 brand new boxes to see if they had the better screen but no luck. But had the bad screen. He said theres nothing he can do since theres not enough complaints about it. He said I was the first guy with this issue and he was not aware of it. So he recommended me to ship the phone to HTC because if he replaces my phone now then I will end up with the same problem. I kindly thanked him because he was the nicest tech from all the stores. I just told him I was going to hit others stores and see where I go. This is almost turning out to be hopeless really...... kinda makes me hate HTC for making different quality phones. Good luck all......

By the way, he did agree about the landscape view of the phone. He did notice how both eyes do see a different shade of brightness on it. So he did agree on that.