View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 04:36 AM
brol1k
Regular 'Geeker

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to brol1k
Re: scammer on craigslist

I dont see anything wrong with what he did, the only thing he couldve done is probably give credit to the site and the developers, but then unless he is using his own custom rom, but then he would have to give credit to ppckitchen.org.....He is offering his service for installation of roms and probably cabs and exes, he isnt promoting the rom, he is promoting his installation services, who know if he donated to the cooker of the rom he is using, just like when u puy carpeting from home depot and want to install it on your own but the realize...damn its way to hard, so u call a carpet guy who that does installation!!!!!! see where it goes??? the price of 75 is way to high, and i think 50-60 is more considerable, and lets not forget people, we are in recession so if u can make extra money then hey what the hell.....so let the guy be. I work at the federal reserve and here about stuff like this everyday and it isnt illegal to offer installation services
Sprint 4g speed: