View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 04:04 AM
Evil Juggalo
Lurker

Evil Juggalo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Evil Juggalo Send a message via MSN to Evil Juggalo Send a message via Yahoo to Evil Juggalo
Fix for NO RADIO

So a few months back I bought a Sprint branded HTC touch with the infamous "NO RADIO" problem.. At the time, I tried flashing every ROM I could find to it, whatever I found, I tried.. Nothing worked, even when the flashes were supposedly successful..

Well, I was going to upgrade my working touch to the new FW with GPS/Rev A unlocked.. And repeatedly my phone rejected it.. It wouldnt unlock, wouldnt take any flash what so ever.. I decided to get out the dead one and give it a whirl.. On the second attempt, it worked..

Booted up to the Touch config, When I got to the "Wait 3 seconds" screen thing, I just stabbed the soft reset button, and its working perfectly fine..

CLIFFS:
If your touch says "NO RADIO" and wont boot, Flash the new ROM that enables GPS/revA.. I didnt have to unlock the phone, nothing..

Software:
ROM: 3.02.651.2
Radio: 3.37.15
PRI: 1.33_003

Hope this helps someone out there..

*Interesting note about my Dead then Fixed Touch.. When It started working, the internet worked.. Not plugged in, Not activated.. I have no idea how, but the internet is active on this phone, and the GPS works as proof since it requires a data connection.. If I could only find a VOIP program, I could have a 100% free service phone..

Last edited by Evil Juggalo; 06-03-2008 at 04:17 AM.