View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 05:05 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: heat + power drain in wifi adhoc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfury1 View Post
I had noticed this a long time ago. it really doesn't take much cooling to keep this from happening. I actually just taake an ice pack. and sit the phone on top of it. works like charm =)

Yeh, I set the fan on my phone and its working great other then I'm down 1 fan..but hey its me or the phone..sacrifices must be made..lol

But that is a design flaw I hope HTC fixes in future phones :/...preferably making them similar to laptops where the battery isn't charged directly.
p
When opening it up while hot I realized its actually the battery thats the hotest, thus the source of overheating. Probably due to charge + use up alot of energy at once.
________
ZX14 VS HAYABUSA

Last edited by gTen; 04-14-2011 at 01:50 PM.