View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 10:37 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: heat + power drain in wifi adhoc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NF-1087 View Post
I used that same app for one day and I noticed the phone would overheat while charging because that app is not battery friendly. So I would turn the air on and place the phone over the air vent while it was charging. Now I had to freeze the house but it worked.

I was glad I only used it for 1 day, since I had to wait for my DSL to get fixed. Ill only use that app again when I really need it.
Yeh..but apparently, some experience this issue while just using wifi without wmrouter..whether wmrouter makes it overheat faster then wifi I don't know..but the issue is still there :/
________
Herbal Vaporizers

Last edited by gTen; 04-14-2011 at 01:50 PM.