View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 11:31 PM
mixxy
Halfway to VIP Status

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: So, my Touch Fell in a puddle....

ok, listen this is VERY VERY important

TAKE OUT YOUR BATTERY AS SOON AS YOUR READ THIS

the first thing we wanna do is take the battery out so that it doesnt short out. Its not necessarily true thats its shorted already, because sometimes the battery doesnt work sometimes because IT gets shot before it gives current to the phone.

Second, you want to take the battery and just leave it out in the sun for 12-13 hrs.

While ur doing this, plug the phone into the charger and see if you can possibly do ANYTHING

try another battery and see if it turns on.

If worst comes to worst, and youve lost everything. I hope you have insurance so that you can go get a new one.

HOpe this helps man...ill pray for u

This post has been thanked 1 times.