View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 05:05 PM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Question About WMWifiRouter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churka View Post
Question about WMWifiRouter
I might have use for this application soon, but I'm wondering.

I have a unlimited data connection with Sprint and I don't want to be charged
at all for Phone as Modem or what ever its called.

So, my question is.... Can I make my laptop use the phone as a hotspot in the car and NOT be charged at ALL?

Thanks
yes u can, all u need to do are these three registry edits:

Go to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\WModem" key, and set the "CheckProfile", "Multi-NAI" and "WModemDUN" DWORDS to a decimal value of "0". Remember to soft reset for the changes to take effect.

enjoy,

dwizzy130