View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 05:08 AM
shadow-tech
Regular 'Geeker

shadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueLED - configure/customize your LEDs...

anyone else notice system slowdown?

i havent installed any apps on my 6800 in a while. my phone was working fast and smooth. after installing this i have noticed my phone 'slows' down after a 10 mins of use.

i have the 1.5 cab. and run the official ALLTEL ROM that has the REV A update. I used nueLED to disable the wifi and service blinking green LED.

no2chem,

I run a program called Task Manager 2.7 by fdcsoft. i go into in to the 'devices' menu and it lists a bunch of devices. i.e. $device\LED1(LED1: )

devices listed named:
$device\LED2(LED2: ) and $device\BKL1(BKL1: ) both say they are 'LOADED' and 'Automatic' and use the dll AllLEDMgr.dll. Only $device\LED1(LED1: ) says its using the nueLED.dll.

could this be why I am having 'slowdown' issues?

it seems that your dll and the factory dll are both running. could they be conflicting eachother?

for the time being I have 'UNLOADED" the 2 that uses AllLEDmgr.dll and will report back if i see any progress.

unloading the dll will make it so I have no LED at all. <-- after doing this i loose all LED indications.

UPDATE:
might be to early to call but it does seem to be running faster now that i have the 2 devices unloaded.

Last edited by shadow-tech; 05-31-2008 at 05:20 AM.