View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 10:32 PM
toviaheli
Halfway to VIP Status

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli
Re: nueLED - configure/customize your LEDs...

[QUOTE=no2chem;189195]Hello,

I have designed a intermediate LED driver that sits between the led driver and decides which calls to pass through and whether to redirect them or not.

NEW VERSION 1.5 with loads of new features. Its HIGHLY suggested that you update! Improved device support and memory leak fix.

Basically, you can now turn off your signal light, make it flash blue instead of green, or whatever you wish. So far it's been tested on the titan and the kaiser, but should work on any device that uses ALLLEDMGR. nueLED renames allledmgr to LED2: and names itself LED1:. Please let me know if it works/doesn't work on your device.

Settings are stored in the registry, -1 means active and -2 means inactive, any other number is a redirect. To figure out new addresses, use diagnostic mode in settings.

Heres a short tutorial on how to make your signal LED flash blue:
Select the signal led from the list. It has address 8, mode 1.
Select the option "Redirect to LED Address", and select bluetooth LED.[QUOTE=no2chem;189195]

no2,
is there any way to map the sleep feature to a hardware button ?
Also, ho about a way to save settings so you can more easilly recover after a hard reset? -TOV

The Book of GOD: Helping Spiritual orphans know God their Father completely!
The New Book by TOV ROSE www.TovRose.com
Get it now on Amazon.com: http://www.createspace.com/3582133

Last edited by toviaheli; 05-31-2008 at 07:05 AM.