View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 07:50 PM
pzztgotbagz
X Communicated User

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVDO solution for Cloned 6800/6900!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyRican1981 View Post
i wish i were able to complete this process, but using the method posted above i am not able to read the information from the phone i am trying to clone (samsung upstage m620) it returns: DIAG Error Recieved: Invalid Parameter Response, when trying to read NV item 01192. Everying else has been successfully cloned including ESN and NAI profiles, Phone works perfect, as well as sms. Still stuck on EVDO and 1x. Any suggestions? The touch i am currently trying to clone to, was previously activated and was fully functional on another SPCS account, so i dont kno what to next, any help would be much appreciated.

reason why you cant do this is because i didnt post the rest of the solution
This post has been thanked 1 times.